May 4, 2006

Welcome to the Gaybourhood!

The Fab-Five got together this evening to go shopping for sex-toys in Vancouver. The first obvious street to stroll through was Davie Street, Vancouver's Gaybourhood, distinguished by it's colourful rainbow flags that line that street from east to west. In one store, I came across a double ended eighteen-incher and thought to myself "ffuuuucckk, that's gotta hurt!". But I don't think this double ended dildo is meant to please a single person, but of two individuals. Not only was this phallic object long, but it was quite heavy too. Another curious toy Kayla found was a silicone mould of a large human arm with all five fingers together to form a point. I was gawking.

My affectionate ABF Kyle held hands with me as we walked along Davie, which we both enjoyed. I don't know about that Kyle, but I enjoy his company. I feel loved.

1 comment:

  1. aw, ed....you know I love you from the deepest depths of my hand ;) Remember, no longer am I an 'artificial boyfriend', but rather a 'quasi-boyfriend'.

    ReplyDelete