May 14, 2006

Pier Pissing.

I was slightly intoxicated when I drove Janelle and Aaron down to White Rock beach tonight. I wasn't drunk. I was in an euphoric state of mind just happy to be with my close friends on this beautiful night walking down to the beach and along the long pier. I don't remember a lot of what we did, however, I do remember needing to relieve myself pretty badly. After reaching the end of the pier, I whipped it out and urinated into the waters and let out a satisfying sigh of relief.

This was a first for me, urinating in an area not designated or designed for urination in the presence of the public. Janelle was impressed. Aaron was amused.

Walking back along the pier, I did an almost successful attempt of five full cartwheels in a row, but my finish was less than stellar as I hit the side railings. My head was spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment