May 12, 2006

VSC: French Night!

Continuing with our cultural nights with the VSC, tonight's focus was on France and all things French. Of course, when you think of France, fine French wine is usually the first thing that comes to mind, and we had several varieties of it. My memory from here gets to be a little hazy because I had 'sampled' all of the wines (including one Italian wine someone brought) to the point of getting a little past tipsy. At least I laughed a lot as the incriminating photos and videos proved. Amy the shutter-bug snapped some photos of me passed out on the floor and draped over Jen with a big grin on my face. The few things I do recall from this night was the laugh-fest Jamie and I participated in. For some reason, I started laughing hysterically at Jamie, which provoked her to laugh hysterically with me. This continued until tears started flowing down our eyes while we curled up in a ball clutching our stomach in pain from all the laughter. I also remember making a rude comment to Jen about getting "Always with Wings" when she spilled some red wine on her white work trousers. Perhaps that's where my hysteria started.

I was in no condition to drive myself back home at the end of the social gathering, so J&J offered me their place for me to couch surf for the night so that I'll be well rested for the class I had the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment