Mar 14, 2006

Lasagne @ Jamie's!

It's so wonderful to have friends like Jamie and James. Who could turn down a dinner invitation sent out to a select few for home made lasagne and home baked cookies with the host of the Vancouver Social Club? Not me! Jennifer and I, along with Tanya, Caroline, and Norman, got together for an intimate dinner gathering and finished our lasagne and cookies with a neat glass of vodka, wine, and tonic water. I drank a little too much and felt my eyes going heavy. Shortly after, I felt a little woozy and had to make several trips to the loo.

Never-mind the fact that on my way back home, I missed getting off my train station twice because I was still feeling light headed an hour later. I had a great night and look forward to many more get togethers!

No comments:

Post a Comment