Apr 22, 2006

The Super Sexy Sleepover Party.

Kyle, Janelle, Aaron, Kayla, and I, hereto now known as the "Fab Five", got together for a night of drinking at Aaron's. I had decided on making two cocktail drinks for all of us: a "Blow Job" and a "Screaming Orgasm", but only got around to making the first.

Kyle, my artificial boyfriend, couldn't keep his hands off me, and Kayla was all over Janelle throughout the night and while playing drunken Uno with a card that says "Aaron smells like beef". By the end of the night, we were all sleeping on Aaron's double bed cuddling each other, or shall I say, spooning... =p

It was a wicked night, which was made even more great when it was revealed that all of us (not just me) despised Kip and had ex-communicated with him. And yes, Kyle and Janelle are an 'item" now. They make for a wonderful loving couple... with me in the middle. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment