Apr 25, 2006

LADYTRON CONCERT!

LADYTRON was awesome!

After having a few drinks with Damien and his friends to celebrate his 33rd birthday, I walked up a block to the Commodore Ballroom to meet up with Gordon at the front. Once inside, we were right in front of the stage watching the performance of the opening band "The Presets" which I thought were pretty good. I've never heard of them before.

Gordon and I moved to the balcony where it was less crowded. Though it was further away from the stage, it gave us a birds-eye view of the performance put on my LADYTRON. They were awesome! From "Destroy Everything You Touch" to "Seventeen", they rocked the stage and the crowd of devoted LADYTRON fans.

Thanks Helen, Daniel, Reuben, and Mira for coming out to Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment