Jan 2, 2009

Stumped.

I was shocked to see a massacre all along Granville street with lives lost in the dozens. These are unspeakable crimes, and they were intentionally committed due to a revitalisation plan along the corridor. A beautification project gone horribly wrong. A savage reminder of the sacrifices made for the 2010 Olympics.

Shame on Vancouver. Shame on VANOC. Shame to all those who had a helping hand in committing such a heinous act against mother nature. Why?

The writings on the stumps:

"My soil is your soul"

"Treat me like you love me. 1995 - 08"

"Are you an occupying army??!!"

"I Wasn't ready to go..."

"RIOT 2012"

"ALMOST RAPE"

"FUCK VANOC"

"Make tables out of the tree trucks. Make firewood out of Harper."

"FUCK HARPER"

"GOD HATES THE OLYMPICS"

"Another clean cut, eh? WHY?"









No comments:

Post a Comment