Feb 26, 2006

Vancouver Social Club @ Samba's!

Going to Samba's for a luncheon was a good idea. I don't know how vegetarians could deny themselves the pleasure of eating meat, as it's a basic human desire to want it, but the all you can eat meat buffet was something I couldn't miss out on!

There were about 15 of us who came to this meet up, many of whom I've not met before, so I was busy chatting it up with the new faces to our club. As it turned out, there were members of another social group here from the MEETin.org website, and they were just as nice to talk to. So with the Vancouver Social Club, Vancouver CouchSurfers, and now the MEETin social club, it was one lively social luncheon! The more the merrier, eh?!

I brought Leslie along with me for it him that introduced Jen and I to this fine establishment. Even the name sounds delicious and mouth watering: Samba's Brazilian Steakhouse. Flame grilled pork, beef, chicken, and other assortment of meats served up by friendly waiters walking around with large skewers! With vegitables, soups, noodles, and salads at the buffet table, there was something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment