Nov 15, 2008

Iron Chefs II.

Our successful cook-off last week called for an encore performace, so this weekend, we made Thai food with the same helpful friends. Kathy and I went down to the Save-On-Foods across the street and brought a camera along to make a documentary. What we captured on video was just priceless. An employee of SOF asked me if I was doing a promotional special for SOF, to which I told her that I was in fact, doing a YouTube special. She then pointed us in the direction of a jolly display of Santa on the wall and above the refrigerated meats section. She was very proud of putting him up there and informed us that he came from Korea!

Our Thai dishes turned out pretty well, though it could have been a little more spicy. We'll take note for next time.



















Shop Doc Part 1 of 5




Shop Doc Part 2 of 5




Shop Doc Part 3 of 5




Shop Doc Part 4 of 5




Shop Doc Part 5 of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment