Nov 9, 2008

Iron Chefs.

Kathy and I had made plans earlier this week to get together for lunch or dinner somewhere in town. After my visit to see a Genius at the Apple Store about Keychain issues on my PowerBook, I phoned up Kathy to make concrete plans as to where we should dine, but then a stroke of genius came to my mind (perhaps rubbed off from visiting the Genius at the Apple Store) when I suggested getting together for a home cook party instead of eating out and wondering how much to tip the server. She agreed and so the plan hatched. Sigrid, Leslie, and Andrea joined in on the fun in cooking pork chops, beef, smashed butternut squash, and a healthy bowl of fresh vegetable salad.

It was a roaring success and it only cost us $12 each. You can't get a delicious meal like this for that price, not to mention the tip on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment