Aug 30, 2008

Neighbourhood Stroll.

I took a stroll around my neighbourhood today as the sun was out beckoning me to come out and play. I took trails through the urban forest and wound up along Crescent Road, then crossed it to head over to the historic Stewart Farm House. This lead me to the beautiful marina on Nicomekl River where I stopped to watch canoes and kayakers paddle along it. Back onto Crescent Road, I continued walking West to Crescent Beach where locales strolled the grounds and children ate ice cream by the nearby creamery that's been a fixture here at the end of the road for many years. From the moment I set off on foot, to watching the sun go down at Crescent Beach, then back home again under the cover of the night sky, I had MGMT's Oracular Spectacular playing on my iPod on repeat, a well suited soundtrack, I thought, while I rediscovered my neighbourhood.





























Stewart Farm House Marina.


No comments:

Post a Comment