Jul 9, 2010

VGH: Very Good Humerus.

I went in to see Dr. Guy today for what turned out to be my final follow-up after nearly a year of monthly follow-ups. After reviewing the x-rays I took today to the ones taken before, he was quite amazed with the progress I’d made. Where there was a void between the two fractures, new bone regenerated to fill it completely with excess bone material on the side. In addition to, the physiotherapist was impressed with the full range of my arm. To build up atrophied muscles, I was shown several exercises to do, getting my shoulder slope to look symmetrical with my right.

What good news! My arm is as good as new. Actually, with the extra stainless steel plate for re-enforcement, it’s stronger than ever! Just think Robocop! Terminator! Optimus Prime!





No comments:

Post a Comment