Jun 15, 2008

My Birthday Bash.

Horray. Another year had come and gone and I feel no different. I tell everyone that I'm 25 again for the third time. It's all meaningless now.

Gab, Maki, Judith, and Cadric came out to my intimate birthday dinner at Nam Nam, a Vietnamese restaurant in Sanlitun. Great food in good company. And boy was I surprised when chocolate cake with candles lit appeared before my eyes! We stayed there on the patio until well after closing time when all the lights were turned off.

We moved on to PartyWorld where we had another night of singing songs from the past until our ears were ringing and bleeding.

As a gift from Maki, I now have a pair of black Diesel shoes to add to my collection of shoes. It's really comfortable and it seems to go well with everything I wear! Thanks Maki!

2 comments:

  1. hi,
    i dont know how to msg you properly so sorry for lving a comment. i googled up about violation tickets and usigned alleged offender etc. and your blog came up. I recently got a speeding ticket and can not afford to lose the 3pts that comes with it. The officer did not get me to sign the alleged offender line, so what do i do to avoid this? it'd be so very helpful. thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An unsigned ticket will not hold up in court when you contend this. In the eyes of the law, you never received the ticket, so go ahead and dispute it following the directions on the back of it.

    Good luck (not that you'll need any).

    ReplyDelete